Sunday, February 1, 2009

We've been up to...

...a whole lot of nothing. Not much to report here. It is still winter and cold. Someday we will just get to go outside without the burden of bundling up, but for now the hassle still lives on.

Mike is going to Denver over President's Day weekend. Asher and I are going to hang out here with Nana, Grandpa and Aunt Barb. I have a special Valentine's gift coming for Asher-don't tell him, but it's this! I think he will like it. Track starts soon, so we are enjoying our time with Mike while it lasts. Life will start to get crazy again here in a month.

Have a great first day of February! You know, this is my favorite month...

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE those photos - esp the one of him sleeping. I have some crazy ones of mine sleeping too. How do they do some of those things!?!? My hubby would LOVE to live out West. How do you like it?