Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First smiles were a long time ago, but...

Asher has been smiling for a while and we do not know when his "first smile" was because he has been smiling since he made his appearance. But Asher has been more active in his smiling these past couple weeks. Sunday I went to a movie with a friend and left the boys home to entertain each other. Mike did a brillant job (like we expected anything else?), even getting Asher to eat from his bottle with little fuss. When I got home Asher was all smiles and coos for me. I may have to plan more outings just to get that reaction!

We discovered the other morning that when we put these pajamas on Asher we have to put socks on him as well...I woke up in the middle of the night to find both feet out through the snaps. I thought Mike got up in the middle of the night and changed him into one of his gowns! But doesn't he look cute in (one of the many) outfit Uncle Dan and Aunt Becca sent? We can't wait to show him off at their wedding. Asher will attend his first wedding on Saturday, so he will be all practiced up!
Time to get some things done before the little man wakes up...more updates later this week, I promise.
Andrea

No comments: